Where to Stay in Langkawi
30 km off the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia, the Langkawi group is an archipelago of about 99 islands. The main island is Pulau Langkawi and it is a mountainous, palm-fringed isle with paddy fields, fishing villages and white sand beaches.
Given the fact that it is one of the country’s premier holiday destinations, it is no wonder that Langkawi has an invasion of hotels, ranging from backpacker enclaves to big name industry-oriented hotels. Choosing a place to stay that perfectly lives up to your expectations can be daunting, so we have compiled a list of hotels below, in every style, price category and popular location.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour